DID YOU KNOW THAT
• An estimated 4.27 million Canadians aged 12 years or older suffered an injury sufficiently severe to limit normal activity levels.
• In Canada, 35% of injuries occur during participation in some type of sports or exercise activity.
• Two out of three (66%) injuries among adolescents are linked to sports.
• Sprains and strains were, by far, the most common type of injury (51%) followed by fractures (17%).
– Statistics Canada.Canadian Community Health Survey Annual Component. 2009–2010 combined.
LASER THERAPY HEALS
MUSCLE AND TENDON INJURIES SPRAINS,
STRAINS AND TEARS FRACTURES
ALL CONDITIONS WITH AN INFLAMMATORY COMPONENT
WHAT IS LASER THERAPY
Laser Therapy utilizes LEDs and Laser diodes to treat tissues that have been traumatized or suffer from an extensive variety of pathologies.
It is designed to:
• accelerate the repair of muscle tissue
• delay the development of skeletal muscle fatigue
• improve muscle performance
• prevent muscle damage
• stabilize muscle function after high performance activities
• eliminate pain in cases of injury
HOW CAN BIOFLEX LASER THERAPY HELP
BioFlex Laser Therapy is a safe, effective and painless treatment that eliminates pain, improves joint mobility, reduces inflammation and regenerates new cartilage.
Class III Lasers are safe and effective and deliver consistent, positive clinical results. In addition, the protocols utilized are accurate and reproducible.
In over 3,000 scientific studies, there have been no reported side effects of using Laser Therapy, making it a non-invasive and nontoxic choice for treating a number of sports injuries.
Laser Therapy is utilized by many high profile sports franchises including the Toronto Maple Leafs, the Toronto Raptors, the Miami Heat and many individual athletes including gymnasts, dancers, jockeys and competitive skiers